Make an Appointment:
All appointments will now be over the telephone with a clinician unless otherwise specified. Please call reception on 01179731201 to book - please also check we have your current mobile number so the clinician can reach you.
If you are told to come in for an appointment, it is essential you do not attend the surgery if any of the following apply to you:
- You have a new cough
- You have a fever
- You have travelled in the past 14 days
- You've been in contact with a COVID-19 case
We offer flexible appointment options to fit in with your busy lifestyle. Our Online Services allows you to book appointments online, receive test results and order repeat prescriptions. See our range of flexible appointments below:
Open access non-appointment consultations with our Clinical Pharmacist or GP.
Week days – 08.00 am to 10.30 am
Afternoon Booked Appointments
Book an appointment with our Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and GPs by calling 0117 973 1201. Alternatively you can use Online Services to book an appointment with our Clinical Pharmacist or GPs.
Improved Access Appointments
GP appointments are now available in your area during the evenings and at the weekend. To book an appointment, please contact your practice.
We offer telephone appointments for you to consult a GP. If you would prefer not to come into surgery or you feel your problem can be managed over the telephone please call 0117 973 1201 to book a telephone appointment.
Getting the Most Out of Your Appointment
- Single appointments - Appointments are 10 minutes long including the time taken to review and write in your notes.
- Double appointments - If you have more than one problem consider whether you need to book a double appointment.
- Repeat prescriptions - Please do not use request a repeat prescription unless we are reviewing your condition.
- Nurse or pharmacist - Could your problem be managed by our Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Pharmacist? Please enquire.
- Telephone appointments- We have pre-bookable telephone appointments with the GPs every day. These are suitable for general advice, reviewing results, questions about pre-existing conditions or medication queries.
- Morning walk-in - If there is a long wait you do not need to stay in the building. Our receptionist will give you your appointment time, but due to the nature of general practice, some clinicians may not run exactly to time.
- Blood pressure - Please use the blood pressure monitor in the waiting room and hand the printout to reception with your name and date of birth written on it.
- Urine samples - If you have urinary or kidney symptoms, please ask for a urine sample container at reception and take the sample to your consultation.
Cancel an Appointment:
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.