Make an Appointment:
We offer flexible appointment options to fit in with your busy lifestyle. Our Online Services allows you to book appointments online, receive test results and order repeat prescriptions. See our range of flexible appointments below:
Open access non-appointment consultations with our Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist or GP.
Week days – 08.00 am to 10.30 am
Afternoon Booked Appointments
Book an appointment with our Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and GPs by using our Online Services or calling 0117 973 1201.
Extended Hours Appointments
We offer appointments outside of our main opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 07.30 to 08.00 am open access appointments with a GP, pre booked with a nurse or HCA
- Monday to Thursday 18.30 to 19.30 pre booked GP appointments (rotating 1 evening per week)
- Every third Saturday pre booked appointments with GPs or Nurses
We offer telephone appointments for you to consult a GP. If you would prefer not to come into surgery or you feel your problem can be managed over the telephone please call 0117 973 1201 to book a telephone appointment.
Getting the Most Out of Your Appointment
- Single appointments - Appointments are 10 minutes long including the time taken to review and write in your notes.
- Double appointments - If you have more than one problem consider whether you need to book a double appointment.
- Repeat prescriptions - Please do not use request a repeat prescription unless we are reviewing your condition.
- Nurse or pharmacist - Could your problem be managed by our Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Pharmacist? Please enquire.
- Telephone appointments- We have pre-bookable telephone appointments with the GPs every day. These are suitable for general advice, reviewing results, questions about pre-existing conditions or medication queries.
- Morning walk-in - If there is a long wait you do not need to stay in the building. Our receptionist will give you your appointment time, but due to the nature of general practice, some clinicians may not run exactly to time.
- Blood pressure - Please use the blood pressure monitor in the waiting room and hand the printout to reception with your name and date of birth written on it.
- Urine samples - If you have urinary or kidney symptoms, please ask for a urine sample container at reception and take the sample to your consultation.
Cancel an Appointment:
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.