Why register for GP Online Services?
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record
- Keep your contact details, name and clinical record up to date
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
Signing up couldn't be easier - All you need to do is pop into the surgery with a form of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and follow the steps below to Register.
Access Online Services
New Online Users
Before setting up your online account you must visit the surgery with photo ID, and request your 'Online services registration letter' from reception.
Once you have been issued with your registration details from reception you will need to register an account with >>Patient Access<<
1. Click "Register Online" button in top right corner
2. Enter our surgery postcode: BS8 2PU, click “Search”
3. Select “Whiteladies Medical Group”, click “Continue”
4. You should have already requested your "Registration Letter" as outlined above, click "Yes"
5. Follow the remaining steps and enter the information on your registration letter when prompted
**Please note that an email address can only be used to register once - e.g. Two online accounts cannot be registered with the same email address.**
Having troubles registering or signing in?
If you're having problems registering in Patient Access, please ensure you are not using a shared email address as this has been recent common issue. If this is not the case, please not do not contact the surgery but click here >>Patient Access Support<< to log a support request directly with Patient Access who will contact you via email to assist further. Alternatively, you can also try registering for Evergreen Life instead which in some cases works - https://e-life.co.uk/
Viewing your medical record
If you would like view your Medical Records and test results you will need to come to surgery to speak with one of our reception staff and you will need to provide some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport.